Hope & Healing Day Treatment Program
Intensive Outpatient Program
Hope and Healing is a trauma-focused day treatment program that focuses on helping teenage girls who struggle with anxiety, depression, self harming behaviors, suicidal thoughts, peer relationship struggles, and more. This program is provided to girls between 13 and 18 years of age.
Clients and their families can expect a structured, safe, non-judgmental and caring environment.
- Group meets Mon-Fri 8:00 am-12:30 pm
- Individual sessions weekly
- Family sessions at least 1 time per/month
- Supervised by a board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Facilitated by a licensed therapist
- Multi-disciplinary approach that works closely with family, school and community resources